Important COVID-19 Information
March 17, 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic has evolved, we at GHV have been most concerned with how we keep people safe while continuing to serve. Last week, we implemented protocols at our sites that were recommended by the CDC. We have been asking all who enter our sites the following three questions:
- Have you traveled to a level 2 or level 3 designated country within the last 14 days?
- Have you had any contact with any persons known to have had Covid-19 (novel coronavirus) or with any person who has been exposed to a person with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you have any symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g. cough, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath)?
In addition, we have been sanitizing our sites multiple times per day, as indicated in guidance we received from our oversight agencies, OPWDD, OMH, & OASAS.
— For everyone’s protection our buildings are closed to visitors —
We have made the difficult decision to suspend some programs at this time.
Effective immediately (3/17), we are closing the following programs until further notice:
- Day Habilitation
- The Cafe
- Work Center
- Certain employment programs- Community Pre-Vocational, ETP, Pathway to Employment. If you receive other employment supports through Gateway please call 845-331-1261 anytime between 8am-4pm and you will be transferred to someone who can assist you.
We will offer telephonic only services for the following programs:
- PROS- A specific link for PROS information will be available soon- check back tomorrow!
- Care Coordination/Care Management
We will continue to offer the following programs/services:
- ALL Residential Services
- Ulster County Senior Meals
- Custom Cleaning