Ulster County Office for the Aging Home Delivered Meal Program
You may be eligible for Home Delivered Meal service through Ulster County Office for the Aging. For eligibility, please call Ulster County NY Connects at (845) 334-5307.
Current Senior Mobile Meal Clients: to leave a message regarding your Home Delivered Meal service, please call (845) 331-2496, or visit the Office for the Aging web site here.
Community Café Dining
Seniors, if you prefer to get out and dine with friends, join us for a lunchtime meal at one of our Community Cafés. Cafés are open to any Ulster County resident age 60 or older. Complete a simple application and come dine with us. There is no set cost for the meal but a suggested $3.00 donation helps defray the cost of the meal. Reservations are required.
For more information about our Community Cafés or to make a reservation, please call us at (845) 331-2180.
Community Cafe COVID 19 Alert!
Due to the COVID 19 virus, dining at our Community Cafés has temporarily been suspended. Diners can still pick up meals between 10:30am and 12:30pm at Ellenville, Rosendale, and Saugerties café sites.
Call (845) 331-2180 to reserve or to enroll.
Community Café Locations
- 50 Center Street, Ellenville, Open: Mon – Fri, Mealtime: 11:30am
- Rosendale Recreation Center, 1055 Rte 32, Rosendale, Open: Mon – Fri, Mealtime: 11:30am
- Frank Greco Senior Center, 207 Market Street, Saugerties, Open: Mon – Fri, Mealtime: 11:30am
- New Paltz Community Center, 3 Veterans Drive, New Paltz, Open: Thurs Only, Mealtime: Noon
- 1091 Development Court, Kingston, Open: Mon. & Wed, Mealtime: Noon