Ulster County Office for the Aging Home Delivered Meal Program
If you are an Ulster County resident, age 60 or over, you may be eligible for Home Delivered Meal service through Ulster County Office for the Aging. For eligibility, please call Ulster County Office for the Aging (OFA) at (845) 334-5125.
Current Senior Mobile Meal Clients: to leave a message regarding your Home Delivered Meal service, please call (845) 331-2496, or visit the Office for the Aging web site here.
Community Café Dining
Seniors, if you prefer to get out and dine with friends, join us for a lunchtime meal at one of our Community Cafés. Cafés are open to any Ulster County resident age 60 or older. Complete a simple application and come dine with us. There is no set cost for the meal but a suggested $3.00 donation helps defray the cost of the meal. Reservations are required.
For more information about our Community Cafés or to make a reservation, please call us at (845) 331-2180.
Community Café Locations
- Trudy Resnick Farber Building, 50 Center Street, Ellenville,
- Serving Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m.
- Rosendale Recreation Center, 1055 Rte 32, Rosendale
- Serving Fridays’ at 11:30 a.m.
- Frank Greco Senior Center, 207 Market Street, Saugerties
- Serving Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m.
- New Paltz Community Center, 3 Veterans Drive, New Paltz,
- Serving Thursdays at 12 Noon
- 1091 Development Court, Kingston
- Serving Monday’s and Wednesday’s at 12 Noon